How Cloud Based Backups Can Improve Business Continuity
A company’s data is as vital to the health of the business as oxygen is to the human body. How quickly operations are restored after a data loss event could make or break the future of the organization. Business Continuity can be defined as the creation of a strategy through the recognition of threats and risks facing a company and focus on ensuring that property, personnel and assets are protected and able to function in the event of a disaster. This is a subject we’ve covered before, and we will continue to explore Business Continuity issues in future blog posts…
Your cloud backup solution has to be dependable. RenovoData powered by Asigra gives you the peace of mind that your data backup system can meet your business needs with rapid Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and flexible Recovery Point Objectives (RPO). You can help ensure business continuity with these features:
- Low-touch operations — the agentless DS-Client model is automatically and transparently upgraded by the DS-System, requiring no end-user intervention, system re-starts or scheduled downtime.
- Continuous backup data integrity checks — constant and consistent background autonomic healing of the backup cloud with immediate notification to ensure recoverability and internal Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are exceeded.
- Extended endpoint device support — provide backup functionality to desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
- Auditable recovery tests — simulated drills ensure recovery point and recovery times can be exceeded and demonstrate that your backup is fully operational.
- Centralized management — central or remote monitoring and controlling of storage allocation licenses and actual storage for all components of the environment.
- Snapshot capability — gives you the ability to achieve aggressive Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) for even large amounts of data. You can leverage the native NetApp Snapshot API to perform quick and efficient hardware-based backups across homogeneous NetApp™ platforms. The Asigra Snapshot Manager enables organizations to simplify configuration, management and scheduling of backups and restores with a “single pane of glass” view of all snapshots in the environment.
Remember, you don’t have to “go it alone” when it comes to planning your BC strategy. Give RenovoData a call or drop us an email, as we are here for our clients 24/7 and we look forward to helping YOU!