RenovoData’s core solution is our agentless remote backup recovery service. This service-based offering is an agentless backup/recovery solution provisioning with a disk-based, WAN-optimized, architecture that shatters the limitations of traditional distributed-backup software. The RenovoData Protection Services solution offers a highly secure disk-to-disk (D2D) backup solution with up to 256 AES encryption and data encrypted "in-flight" and "at-rest".
- Simple, fast installation: No need to install an agent on every target machine you need to protect. A single client-application at each remote site is provided without charge.
- Lower backup costs: Unlimited-seat licensing means you pay only for the total amount of compressed data from across your enterprise –no matter how many machines you are protecting.
- Lower admin costs: Centralized administration eliminates many local costs associated with staffing, technology and tape storage. Upgrades are silent and automatic, without user intervention.
- Service Level Agreement accountability: Online reports ensure that pre-negotiated SLAs with internal users are being met.
- No local action needed: The fully automated process uses your existing IP-WAN to take data offsite securely, eliminating the old courier-based manual tape process.
- Fast and efficient data recovery: Restore critical data quickly to any location on your WAN from the online vault in your enterprise data center.
- Flexible and scalable: Supports thousands of sites or “data islands” across virtually any type of IP network.
- Data security: Advanced security and authentication algorithms, including AES encryption, ensure the safety and confidentiality of your data “in-flight” and “at-rest.”
The RenovoData solution is unique in that it is able to provide multiple levels of backup security. To address data storage costs, the solution is cascading in nature; as data ages and becomes less critical it is moved to lower cost BLM and then to even lower cost Archive.
Online Backup—Specifically designed for high availability applications and mission critical data. Provides online access to data at the file level 24x7x365 through a secure web portal.
Backup Lifecycle Management (BLM)—Designed for essential data, aged data or generational data. Provides Online access to the full volume of data 24x7x365 through a secure web portal.
Archive—Long term storage of data that would rarely be accessed. Data is retrievable through DVD or NAS device.